Furnicraft is a highly professional, forward-thinking furniture company, specializing in high quality, long-lasting office furniture. Your office space is your business haven, it is the place where decisions are made and ideas are implemented. Therefore, good quality, comfortable furniture is always necessary. You will never find low quality, badly made furniture at Furnicraft, we offer the best of the best.
In this article, we are going to outline 7 reasons why you should buy office furniture from only us.
25 Years in The Industry
At Furnicraft, we have our staff with over 25 years of experience retailing furniture, namely high-quality office furniture pieces for both new and established businesses. As a highly experienced company, we understand the importance of working with professional and experienced companies. Therefore, we want to offer the customer the best possible buying experience. Furnicraft can help the customer to pick the best furniture to suit their specific needs and budget.
Been Operating Professionally For 10 Years
We have been operating our store for more than 10 years. Once again, we fully comprehend the importance of purchasing items from the most experienced industry leaders. Therefore, purchasing office furniture from us will always be hassle-free and seamless.
Prices to Suit Every Budget
We offer excellent prices for every budget. The prices offered at Furnicraft are lower than most furniture on the market. Therefore, allowing you to save money that can eventually be reinvested back into your company. Business expenditure is very important when it comes to the day to day running of any business. Therefore, finding ways to save money is always a good thing. Especially if you can find high-quality products at a lower price. Furnicraft offers high-quality products at a much lower rate.
High Quality, Better Price
Sometimes when you hear the word cheap or low price, you automatically think that it means low quality. This is most certainly not the case when it comes to purchasing products from Furnicraft. You will get the best quality for a very decent price to fit the specific needs of your company.
Well Made and Manufactured in Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam
The furniture offered at Furnicraft is well made, manufactured in Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, and China using the highest quality materials, to provide you with the best items for your workspace. Your office space is important, it is the place where you operate your business from, where ideas flow and problems are solved. Therefore, you need to be comfortable, you need to be able to focus and work efficiently and effectively. Furniture that is badly made could be detrimental to your overall business development. Purchasing high quality, handmade furniture from Furnicraft will provide you with the comfort and style that your business needs to thrive.
Excellent Customer Service
Good customer service is key, we operate under the philosophy that the customer’s needs come first. Therefore, we work with highly trained customer-focused staff to deliver the best possible customer service to our existing and potential customers. We offer prompt answers to frequently asked questions and we provide all the necessary and relevant information to the customer to make the customer’s shopping experience seamless and hassle-free.
Why is good customer service important?
- Customer retention is less expensive than gaining new clients. Keeping your existing clients is less expensive and much easier than trying to get new ones. Therefore, if you have clients purchasing your products, keeping them happy is essential.
- Fewer problems when you offer good customer service. At Furnicraft we offer good customer service therefore, there are fewer problems for the customer, and fewer problems for us as a company. It is a win-win situation.
- Strengthens the brand- we offer great customer service to provide our customers with the best customer experience and to facilitate the strengthening of our brand.
- Great customer service means happy staff and happy customers. Therefore, we keep the staff that we employ for longer and the customers are happy to hear a familiar voice on the end of the phone rather than constantly turning over new staff members.
- Great customer service also promotes strong values and morals within the company. Our mission is to provide high value and excellent customer service as well as high-quality products at an affordable price.
Fast delivery is also key to the efficiency of a business, and we at Furnicraft offer very fast delivery. We don’t waste time, and we don’t wish to waste the time of the customer. Therefore, aside from offering excellent customer service, we also offer very fast delivery to ensure that the customer receives the items they have purchased in a prompt and timely manner.
At Furnicraft, we offer a wealth of experience in the furniture retail business. Our products are very high quality, and our customer service unmatched. These are just some of the reasons why you should purchase your office furniture from Furnicraft.
Buying used furniture has its own benefits. The furniture is cost-effective as it is sold at a much lesser value than the actual price. Also, high-quality brands can also be bought at a much affordable price. The money saved by buying the refurbished or used furniture can be used to customize the furniture according to one’s own use. But the refurbished or the old furniture has more cons than the pros. Following is a list of reasons why one should not buy the old furniture as it will cost you more in the long run.
- No warranty or return policy: Most of the used furniture will be sold as it is and thus the new customer will not be offered any service plan or warranty. Warranties are either expired or are non-transferable after the transactions are made. Hence, it will become difficult for the buyer to get it replaced or repaired in case of any damage or wrong size. However, if one buys new furnishings then he will be offered a minimum of 6 months warranty which will help him to get it repaired in case of any damage.
- Condition: It is, obviously, risky to buy the used furniture as it may be damaged or needs repair which might cost you even more than the cost of the new one. Thus, the customer becomes uncertain about the quality and durability of the product. The furniture might also have some damage which you don’t know beforehand and hence will take up more of your money. Most of the furnishings are made up of wood and with the passage of time, there is a high risk of them being attacked with termites. Then, you will have to invest your time and money in repairing and cleaning up the damages. There might not be serious damage to the product, but there will always be some blemishes, scratches or scuffs on the product.
- Longevity: The old furniture must have gone through a lot of wear and tear and hence, you’ll be required to replace it much sooner than the new furnishings. Even the best of woods has a shelf life of 10-15 years and buying old furniture will automatically give you a product with a lesser shelf life as it might have already been depreciated. Since it is a product with a lesser shelf life left, it will be more prone to breakage and thus might potentially cause injury. You will definitely not want you and your family to get scratched or fall on the ground and hurt their back or butt. This will not only cost you the price of buying the new furniture, but you will also have to pay the hospital bills.
- Incompatible: The furniture that you bought might be incompatible to the furniture that you already have. You might want to get it painted to the exact same color as of the previous furniture or you would want to replace all of your furniture again and this will cost you even more. Also, the old furniture might be small, and you would then have to buy more furniture, adding to the overall cost.
- Limited Quantity, less choice and old pattern: If the quantity is less than what one actually wants, buying old furniture can create a mismatched look with regard to the previously present furnishings and hence the customer would have to compromise. This will then lead to the replacement of all the furniture costing you a humongous amount of money. Due to the limited amount of quantity, one has a lesser number of choices to select from. You might not get the exact color and size of the furnishing for your place to get it coordinated with the previously present furnishings. Also, the old furniture will definitely be of a pattern which is not much used now and hence will not look good with your modern furnishings. This will instigate you to buy new furnishings and thus making a hole in your pants.
- Not as aesthetically pleasing: The furniture that you buy must be presentable, but the old furniture doesn’t look very appealing because of the wear and tear it has gone through and this is not a good option to be considered. It additionally doesn’t have the rich tones and delightful styles that the high-quality piece of furniture items usually features. It will prompt you to buy new and aesthetically pleasing furniture which will cost you even more.
- Discomforting: The most appealing furniture is the one which is the most discomforting. There are furnishings that look good, but once you start using them, they prove to be a pain in the ass. Old sofas and couches might have become slouchy with their usage, and thus are not a good option to invest your money into. The discomfort that they offer you can’t be matched by anything and thus one should keep them away from such furnishings.
- Bugs: Yes bugs thrive on used furniture and carrying a piece of old furniture might not only spread the bugs all around your house but will also be a place for other infestation.
Buying the used furniture is like a game of gambling. You might get lucky to get great furniture with high quality and a gently used piece but you might also end up with a furnishing that is highly damaged. Thus, noting the above-mentioned reasons, stick to buying new furniture pieces. Knowing that it is backed by a vendor and offers you a warranty makes it worth the buy. Also, you will be surprised to know there will not be much difference in the price of the new and the old piece of furnishing. Even now, if you wish to buy the used furnishings because of some reasons, then always check for all the points mentioned and if you find that the piece is worth the buy then you can buy it and get lucky. However, such situations are rare to occur.
Office chairs are also known as desk chairs. We can understand from the name of the chairs that such chairs are designed especially for office works. There are many places in an office where different types of chairs are needed. For example, chairs of different design are needed for the employees, different chairs are needed for the meeting room, different chairs for the head of the company. There are different types of office chairs available in the market for different purposes in an office.
People should choose the best office chairs according to their requirements. Generally, the office chairs have wheels which help in moving the chair from one place to another place easily. Along with the wheels, office chairs can be adjusted at a required height.
TYPES OF CHAIRS
As said above, there are different types of office chairs for different purposes. They are listed below–>
- Tall and big chairs
- Computer chairs
- Conference chairs
- Drafting chairs
- Drafting Stools
- Ergonomic chairs
- Executive chairs
- Kneel chairs
- Petite chairs
- Beam seating chairs
- Chairs for the reception area
- Tablet arm chairs
- Armless chairs
- Folding chairs
- Stacking chairs
HOW SHOULD WE SELECT OFFICE CHAIRS?
People should select suitable office chairs which can be used for the purposes in an office. Here are 9 tips to choose the right office chair
- You should check that the height of the chair can be adjusted or not. Chairs in which height can be adjusted are preferred more.
- Along with the height of the chair, the backrest should also be adjustable. Adjustable backrests are more comfortable. A person cannot sit in one position for the whole day.
- The chair should have lumbar support. Lumbar support is that support which is given to the lower back of the people.
- The material of the chair should be breathable. There are many chairs which come with unbreathable material. You would be thinking that how the material of a chair can trouble in breathing, but it does. There are some materials which do not let the moisture from the skin evaporate, which makes it difficult to breathe for the person.
- The chair should have sufficient padding. The padding makes the chair soft and comfortable to sit.
- The chair should have armrests. Office chairs with armrests reduce the shoulder strain.
- The controls in the chair which are used for adjusting the chair should be easy to use.
- The chair should move easily.
- The width of the chair should be enough for sitting properly on it.
These were some features which should be checked in an office chair while purchasing it.
FEATURES OF ERGONOMIC CHAIRS
Ergonomic chairs are best known for backrests. There is a mechanism in this chair which is known as synchronized ergonomic. In this mechanism, the person can adjust the armrests in two ways. Ergonomic chairs also have headrests. The seats of the ergonomic chairs are made up of steel base. Along with these, this chair has rollers, which make the movement of the chair easy.
FEATURES OF TALL AND BIG CHAIRS
These chairs are very comfortable for sitting. A person can spend 5-8 hours sitting on this chair. Such chairs are available in two different sizes which are low back and high back. High back has the back of the chair long and low back chairs have short back in the chair. This chair is manufactured from the PU or leather material. The mechanism of this chair is known as gas lift. The base of this chair is made up of steel. The rollers of this chair are made from the nylon material. Along with all these, this chair has a backrest and the seat of this chair is adjustable.
CHAIR FOR EMPLOYEES
This chair is best known for the employees working in an office. The mechanism of this chair is known as synchronized tilting. The back of this chair is known as mesh back. The seat of this chair manufactured also from the mesh material. This chair has an adjustable seat and armrest. The rollers of this chair are made up of steel. This chair is available in different colors. The mechanism (gas lift) of this chair lets the people of different body shape and height use the chair easily.
FEATURES OF CONFERENCE ROOM CHAIRS
Conference room chairs are an essential part of the conference in an office. The material of this chair is known as Italian leather. This chair has a metal base. It also has rollers. This chair has a tilt mechanism. The seat of this chair can be adjusted. The headrest in this chair is stable. The armrest of this chair is attached along with the body of the chair. The backrest also of this chair can be adjusted.
CHAIR FOR MANAGERS
This chair will give the best look to a manager. This chair is made up of the material Italian leather. The armrest of this chair is made up of aluminum and is covered with the leather material. The base of this chair is made up of steel. The rollers of this chair can be rotated at 360 degrees. A person can move the chair even when he/she is seated. This chair has both mechanisms, tilt as well as gas lift. Because of these two mechanisms any person with any shape can adjust to this chair.
CHAIRS FOR MEETING ROOMS
This chair would be best for meeting rooms. The chair is made up of the leather material. The base of this chair is made up of steel. The armrest of this chair is manufactured with aluminum material. It has rollers. This chair is associated with the gas lift and tilt mechanism. The headrest in this chair is attached to the body of the chair.
FEATURES OF EXECUTIVE CHAIRS
The executive chair is best known for the backrest. This chair is made with different materials like leather, mesh, PU, etc. The backrest of this chair is made up of mesh material. The seat, as well as the headrest of this chair, is adjustable. The armrest of this chair is fixed. It is not adjustable. The base of this chair is made up of steel. The mesh material keeps the person cool. This chair is associated with synchronized mechanism.