The Office neighborhood of Dubai is reckoned to be the showpiece of World officialdom. Not a single day goes by without some business or a financial expert drawing a parallel with the office system, office planning, and office furniture in maximum use in the Master City of Dubai, right at the forefront. Dubai is flush with funds, and Dubai’s wise Ruler is proud to use the power bestowed on them by the Almighty for the greater good of the people. Among the many fine facts about this top City in the World, here are 7 Things We haven’t told you about office furniture in Dubai.
The 7 Secrets
The 7 Things We haven’t told you about the office furniture industry in Dubai are:
The Meeting Spaces & The Communal Work desk: The Meeting Spaces are essential for running any business, whether the purpose of the meeting, or having a staff internal brainstorming, or entertaining Clients. In general, the space set out is meant to be multi-use, and the Office Furniture has to be designed accordingly. Dubai is one of the best places to find multi-purpose multi-fitting Office Furniture, which is also decorative and attention-grabbing. It must have a hypnotic attraction for the Clients, many of whom are world-travellers themselves, with wide exposure to designs internationally.
The Living Space & Casualness: The happiness and comfort of employees must be of prime importance to the employers, not just for humanitarian reasons, but to translate to higher productivity. It has been critically observed that, more than pay increases, higher job satisfaction leads to less employer turnover, and the willingness to work outside the box to further the interest of the Organization. Dubai uses planned Office Furniture and layout to create just the ambience to create maximum space while utilizing the available space the most.
The Office Furniture Basics: Desks & Chairs: The main type of Office Furniture still in use in Offices around the world are Desks and Chairs, even though the importance for Cabinets have reduced somewhat, to be replaced by AI-based Desk Accessories and Cloud support. Dubai leads the world in some of the best designed Office Furniture, and the finest ergonomic experts on the Planet have concentrated on providing the most comfortable, strain reducing, and relaxing chairs to sit on, and Desks to work at. The posture of sitting staff and executives when continuously working at modern office equipment and carrying out daily business has been carefully studied by the best Medical minds and converted by some of the best innovative Technologists and Engineers, who have converged on the humble Chair and Desk.
The Storage Spaces: Hidden Away From Prying Eyes: The matter of storing information securely has always had importance in the running of a business, particularly when the data is prioritized as sensitive to the customer. Since most businesses are data-driven these days, protection of this data is at the core of the trustworthiness of any business. Dubai is at the pinnacle of providing the latest safety and security for providing Storage Spaces by going completely digital and paperless. The now outdated endless rows of lockers and cabinets no longer fill up room after room of Storage Space, especially in Large Organizations, where previously Storage of Information in the form of files and associated paperwork often occupy a major portion of available and valuable Office Space. At the same time, providing security to this paper-based Information is both cumbersome and costly. Dubai has created absolutely strong links with the major International Cloud Systems, and absolutely the best Cyber-security expertise in the world is focused on providing round the clock protection. This involves customized furniture which is designed by the best minds particularly for Dubai, and these designs are International Patent protected for Dubai only.
The Common Use Spaces (Printing, Scanning & Copying): In Dubai, the advances in office technology in this Digital Age have led to extraordinary streamlining of activities that in the past that it often took a separate department to execute, with separate space and special furniture. Even in the recent past, special teams of trained and experienced staff looked after the vast amounts of these Common Activities. But no longer. Each executive can now handle his or her own hardcopy at ease, however, copies may be needed. This is special furniture, for which Dubai is justly famous.
The Smartboard Necessities: The Office Furniture scene in Dubai has recently been particularly enriched by the advent of digital Smartboards. These have helped to solve many a problem by the sheer convenience of having a massive scribble pad that can be seen at once by several participants in work centered discussions in the office and does not need to be erased with an often dusty duster. The old blackboard with its inconveniences (and chalk dust), is most definitely out. Results of discussions, visual on-the-spot analysis, and graphical solutions can be retained digitally, and the modern smart boards can even be connected on LAN (Local Area Networking) and displayed in other relevant situations also.
The Cafetaria & The Eating Furniture: The great genius and leader of men Napoleon Bonaparte once commented that “an Army marches on its stomach”. So he took very good care of his Army’s diet and dining, wherever they were, and the results were there for all to see. The real secret to close human interrelationship and cooperation is often through their interaction while relaxing with food. Many are the work problems that seemed intractable during working hours which seem to be solved easily during the lunch hour together, enjoying a fine meal together and discussing work, (what else?). It is not mandatory in most countries, but the larger and successful organizations always make it a point to provide a special space for luxurious dining during the lunch break.
Some Offices are moving away from individual work-desks altogether. The Furniture that contributes to integral collaboration between employees is now the new trend, and it has its birthplace in Dubai.
The world of Furniture extends to all human activities that are based on a fixed space. Not just stationary space, but even space that is itself moving at high speed relative to its surroundings. One is reminded of aeroplane furniture, or even for spacecraft. But one of the most universal of applications of suitable furniture is to the world of Education. The spaces under consideration are mostly stationary here (unless it is a school bus!), but the attention to detail is just as exacting. Educators have observed on the relationship of the Furniture to the effectiveness of the Education for the Students, as well as the ease of Teaching for the Teachers. Extensive Research by Experts have been carried out, and their fine Analysis has shown that there are mainly 7 must-have features for school and university furniture, each of which will be discussed below.
The Importance of Classroom Furniture
The traditional concept of Classrooms did not have a word to say on the Furniture. Yet as Education spread the light of Knowledge around the Planet, the generations coming under the influence began to study all aspects of imparting and receiving this Knowledge. Classroom Furniture came to the fore, with its sweeping influence on the ease of absorbing learning at all levels. Both tiny tots and the career-minded young professionals need their classrooms to have Features that strengthens the process of absorbing knowledge. Classroom furniture once meant student chairs with arm-rests, which could be stacked any which way in a classroom, at the instant bidding of the Class Teacher. Classroom design was not given much thought or consideration. But the studies being carried out about the importance of the right learning environment for students, and the effect of this environment on the performance of the students by complementing the curriculum, have convinced Educators to focus on the design and features necessary for Classroom Furniture.
The Seven Features
The 7 must-have features for school and university furniture have been presented below:
- Creative Feature: The most important feature that school and university furniture must possess is the blessings of human creativity. The furniture must be creatively molded to suit the purpose they have been built for. A typical example will suffice. The classes may have been designed for the free exchange of ideas, which include collective jotting down of discussion points. This is particularly true of joint problem-solving sessions. Constructing the tabletops of whiteboard materials give the students a place to jot down and share their inner contributions with ease. The ecosphere of the classroom must energize the students with the ability to use the creativity of their innate talents.
- Technology Savvy Feature: The modern concept of classroom furniture incorporates the latest technology to make learning easier. Classroom furniture is not only designed and constructed by CAD-CAM (Computer-Aided Design Computer Aided Manufacture) so that each piece of a collection are identically planned and constructed to prevent any gross errors, but have incorporated the latest Technological Aids to strengthen the students’ power to enhance their own creativity. Laptops, student Apps, Smartphones, Routers, Tablets…the list of power tools available at pocket-friendly prices is almost endless. The furniture of these school and university classes are now designed to accommodate and power these gadgets and learning tools to assist the students during classes. Not just the classrooms, but the furniture must be equipped with sufficient power supply outlets to accommodate even the personal gadgets of enthusiastic students. This needs “Technology Savvy” features for classroom furniture these days.
- Student-based Design: The important consideration for these groups of furniture is often whether the classroom is meant to teach one particular year of students, or several years of students at different times. In other words, the design must be Student based. The classrooms which will serve multiple ages, as well as sizes, must consider adjustable desks so that the learning environment is dedicated to the needs of the students.
- The flexibility of Use: The actual uses to which the classroom and its furniture will be put is the most important criteria for designing the best quality to satisfy all needs of the students and teachers alike. The questions to be asked are often whether the students will be working as Teams in pursuance of the curriculum laid out. Do the students need to move around the classroom, or, as in traditional teaching, will the students be expected to be stationary during the learning time period? Comfort during any of these functions is important, both for the Teacher and the Students.
- Cost Consciousness & Effectiveness: The budget is an important consideration for the selection of furniture, as any good professional knows. The departments charged with furnishing school and university classrooms are often made to work with small purses. Yet the demand for student compatible furniture is growing continuously. Fortunately, there is a class of very large Educational Business Houses who have dedicated a whole section of their efforts to reduce the price both for the schools, universities and the parents of students to ensure top class furniture at startling prices. This is because this is a mass demand item, and the economies of scale can effectively satisfy both the demand for quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Sturdiness and Durability: The naturally boisterous nature of many students means that they are sometimes driven to be rough on the furniture. The lasting power of the furniture is also an important feature as is the durability and sturdiness of each piece. The furniture needs to stand up to rough usage year after year. That is why “Lifetime Warranties” are often in force for this class of furniture.
- Storage of Materials: The need to store curriculum materials for the learning spaces (including STEM classrooms) is inherent to this class of furniture. Storage solutions that are easy to access must be included in the design of this class of furniture, to maximize classroom spaces.
Office Furniture displays the character of the Company, much as Home Décor tells the guest about the mental makeup of the Family. Clients on their first visit are on the lookout for pointers on the dependability of the Organization they are planning on procuring their goods and services from and investing some of their hard-earned money and time. But the interesting observation by some of the top office executives is that office furniture need not be costly to be impressive. Some of the cheapest furniture can create the most magic in an office is properly set up and deployed. It is our imagination that lights up the office, not the price of the furniture. It is obvious in this that there are lessons to be learnt here, for those who would aspire to better themselves. These are not ordinary teachings, but Life Lessons. And here, for the interested Reader, are 7 life lessons learned when using a cheap office furniture.
The 7 Lessons Of Life
The 7 life lessons learned when using a cheap office furniture may be listed as follows:
- Frugality: The true story of Life is often intertwined with frugality. Not in luxury, do we realize the fruition of our deepest searches? Using cheap furniture is a way of expressing our control over ourselves, and yet finding the balance between beauty and utility. Traditionally, the best corner businessmen have always been frugal in their spending habits. They have reserved the maximum savings as a further investment into their businesses, and not wasted it away by lavish showing off in furniture and furnishings to impress the neighborhood. This habit has been extended to their office furniture also, where their clear intention has been to impress prospective Customers with their focus of investment in the product itself, and not the furniture they use in their offices.
- Spatial Ability: The focus on using the essential furniture only, and that too at tight costing, is often combined with real Spatial Ability. It is often given that an Office is a fixed space with pre-built boundaries. This is more so in the case of rented Offices, where facilities are often fixed, and the Business renting the premises is not allowed by the Owners to permanently change any partitions and boundaries, or make holes and adaptations in the existing walls and structures. Given this fixed space, it is actually the Spatial Prowess of the Business Management and /or the Office Designers to come up with the best design which accommodates the full utilitarian requirements with beauty and cost control. The concept of using cheap office furniture fits in nicely with the modern outlook of temporary accommodation which is also compatible with impressing the Customer, while the staff finds comfort in the familiarity and the normality, if cheapness, of the surroundings.
- Style: To the Customer, the style with which the Office has been set up, matters. It is a sure indicator of the attitude of the Business visited, and how much value is attached to the pleasure of the Customer. The Management may not be able to impart this impression in person, but the setup and the staff represent the views of the Company clearly. The Life Lesson that is imparted by cheap office furniture is simply that style is the essence of essential humanity, as is the perfume of a lady.
- Adaptability: This is a real Life Lesson. There are world-famous authorities who have defined Intelligence as adaptability. And the ability to use cheap office furniture to achieve results that are as impressive as high end and luxurious furniture, but at a fraction of the cost, takes real Intelligence. Some of the finest designers of Office Spaces have this in-built intelligence which allows them to adapt the furniture available to the requirements of the people populating a typical office, while at the same time as taking care of Owner’s pockets. Adaptability is the special talent that endears the Furniture and Office Space Designer to all the participants in the Office scene.
- Imagination: The Imagination of the Designer extends the dimensions of the Design. The first aspect of furniture placement assures comfort and efficiency in everyday work and hence is reckoned to be the most efficient placement. The second aspect is the visual impact, which is to create an impression. If given the cheapest of furniture to set up, the result may be shoddy. This is mainly dependent on the Imagination of the Designer and the User. In fact, while the most expensive furniture gives the designer the confidence of not going wrong even if the layout is given minimum thought, the designer forced to use cheap furniture does not have the advantage of high-end costly equipment to start with. The designer is therefore forced to exert his or her own imagination to cover the lack of high budgeting. This effort to create something out of nothing (or very little) is in itself a Life Lesson.
- Creativity: The end result of all the Life Lessons mentioned above is actually a Lesson in Creativity. The Designer who is stuck with poor quality or low priced pieces of Furniture to layout the Office, without the advantage of open purse strings, must fall back on the one quality that is inherent in all humans in more or less quantity….Creativity. Activating this primal quality can change the equation completely, and result in astounding results.
- Empathy: The most important Life Lesson may be the least understood. It is defined as the ability to understand and share the feeling of others. It is not everyone who can spend millions of dollars on office furniture. Some large organizations seem to be trying to impress Customers with an ostentatious display of vulgar money power in their selection of office furniture. There are other, better, designers who can empathize with the Clients and the general staff, instead of making them feel small and humiliating them, and achieve a greater impression with the skilful use of cheap office furniture.
The ubiquitous Office Desk has been an essential adjunct to any Office anywhere in the world. The very concept of an Office conjures up visions of an Officer (or Staff member) sitting hunched up on an Office Chair, over an Office Desk, in an enclosed closely furnished Office Space with wall-to-wall cabinets. But time s are changing, and the Cabinets have gone. Offices have become airy open spaces, no longer in closed cubicles. But the Office Desk and the Chair remains, as symbols of commercial power and influence. The Globalization revolution in the mid-Twentieth Century, coupling with the Digital Age, created common, pooled, Accessories for all the staff, leading to gargantuan equipment to handle universal tasks such as Printing, Copying and Posting. But the Twenty-First century has brought back the individualized power of single Office Desks. Cabinets have been banished, and paperwork has become minuscule. Storage is now through Cloud Systems. Apps have taken over most human office activities, leaving the holder of the Desk free to spend most of his or her time in conducting real business, through communication, advertising, negotiation and interpersonal contacts. Office Desk Accessories have discarded their purely decorative and stylistic functions to become essential business productivity boosters. This article presents 5 must-have accessories on your office desk to boost your productivity.
The Productivity Boosters
The 5 must-have accessories on your office desk to boost your productivity are presented below, for the interest of the Office Desk User:
- Communicating with Timekettle WT2 Plus AI Translator: The Office is at the heart of intense activity during working hours. Clients and Suppliers may come crowding the Office Desk of any Super Staff or Executive. In this Age of Globalization, the need to communicate is essential to any business. But the Guests these days can belong to many different countries, plying their business in many different tongues. Translators are few and far in between, being in ever greater demand with every passing day. But this device is invaluable as an in-house desktop translator. It allows hands-free translation of around 36 major languages with over 84 accents in near real-time. It offers written translation. It is a single App AI-power earphone translator. It does have some glitches yet, but these are being cleared very fast. Some of these glitches include the fact that one out of every 20 words is misunderstood yet. But the rate is being reduced fast. Also, the installation instructions could be clearer, to allow the Users to install the system themselves each time. But the real icing on the cake is the price. This complex and marvelous desktop device comes in only at US$239, which makes it really very affordable for such an important function. A pair of earphones are offered in one package, with an AirPod type of charger box, that splits into two. Each half magnetically attaches to one another. The App that comes with this device is also available for iOS.
- Super Charging With RAVPower PD 2-Port and 90W PD Pioneer 2-Port Adapter: People who are employed to continuously man Office Desks can rarely find time to charge their various power-hungry electronic accessories. These two RAVPower’s GAN wall Chargers fit the bill ideally and soon become indispensable for rapid charging of important devices like Desktop Laptops, Smartphones, small Desk Printers and so on. The first model can completely charge up a 15-inch MacBook Pro from fully depleted to totally charged in just two hours flat. This model can easily charge both a laptop and a large Smartphone simultaneously. The second model is even more powerful. This is a heavy-duty GAN charger for devices which have really large hunger for power charging. This 90W Adaptor can do its job 7.5 times faster than the normal 30W Adapters usually available in the accessories market. It, also does its job quietly, with negligible overheating full short circuit protection. Charging efficiency of 93% makes it formidable, and the price is compatible with its quality.
- Presentation With BenQ Instashow S WDC20: This wonderful Presentation Accessory needs to be simply plugged into the show-up device via HDMI and USB, the InstaShow Mobile app or even cast via iOS with AirPlay, Android’s Miracast. It is planned for larger conference rooms and can be connected to all devices. It is OS agnostic, so it can be connected to Windows compatible notebooks, as well as Chrome and Mac. Its supports for 4K Resolution makes it perfect for both flat panel and projection displays. Low latency till 1080p for 60fps makes sure that there is no lag or jarring tears on the screen. Security is elevated, and the product can operate solely of the network, so minimizing the attack profile. One disadvantage at present is that it doesn’t feature a USB connector, which can be inconvenient for laptops with USB and HDMI ports not on the similar side. The slate grey and black color scheme adopted, along with the blue lighting around the perimeter of the buttons give it a stylistic dominance that is as sleek as it is professional.
- 4G LTE Hotspot Routing With Skyroam Solis: This is a superb must-have accessory for all semi-permanent and temporary Office Desktops. This Wi-Fi Hotspot SIM-free and palm-sized that looks like an orange puck, is comfortable to house and easy to use. There is no need to change the SIM. Built absolutely sturdily and fall-proof, it is also very affordable at the same time. But the cost of data can be prohibitive. The device has more than three hundred partnerships with a world of network carriers across.
- Focusing with Logitech Zone Wireless Bluetooth Headset: This is a formidable device for close listening in the babble of market place offices. It has an ergonomic design which allows long use without strain. Active noise-cancellation and the ability to move seamlessly between a computer or a smartphone, and a pull-out microphone boom more than compensates for the high price charged. So, what are you waiting for? Look up for the 5 must have accessories to boost your productivity at office.
Furnicraft is a highly professional, forward-thinking furniture company, specializing in high quality, long-lasting office furniture. Your office space is your business haven, it is the place where decisions are made and ideas are implemented. Therefore, good quality, comfortable furniture is always necessary. You will never find low quality, badly made furniture at Furnicraft, we offer the best of the best.
In this article, we are going to outline 7 reasons why you should buy office furniture from only us.
25 Years in The Industry
At Furnicraft, we have our staff with over 25 years of experience retailing furniture, namely high-quality office furniture pieces for both new and established businesses. As a highly experienced company, we understand the importance of working with professional and experienced companies. Therefore, we want to offer the customer the best possible buying experience. Furnicraft can help the customer to pick the best furniture to suit their specific needs and budget.
Been Operating Professionally For 10 Years
We have been operating our store for more than 10 years. Once again, we fully comprehend the importance of purchasing items from the most experienced industry leaders. Therefore, purchasing office furniture from us will always be hassle-free and seamless.
Prices to Suit Every Budget
We offer excellent prices for every budget. The prices offered at Furnicraft are lower than most furniture on the market. Therefore, allowing you to save money that can eventually be reinvested back into your company. Business expenditure is very important when it comes to the day to day running of any business. Therefore, finding ways to save money is always a good thing. Especially if you can find high-quality products at a lower price. Furnicraft offers high-quality products at a much lower rate.
High Quality, Better Price
Sometimes when you hear the word cheap or low price, you automatically think that it means low quality. This is most certainly not the case when it comes to purchasing products from Furnicraft. You will get the best quality for a very decent price to fit the specific needs of your company.
Well Made and Manufactured in Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam
The furniture offered at Furnicraft is well made, manufactured in Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, and China using the highest quality materials, to provide you with the best items for your workspace. Your office space is important, it is the place where you operate your business from, where ideas flow and problems are solved. Therefore, you need to be comfortable, you need to be able to focus and work efficiently and effectively. Furniture that is badly made could be detrimental to your overall business development. Purchasing high quality, handmade furniture from Furnicraft will provide you with the comfort and style that your business needs to thrive.
Excellent Customer Service
Good customer service is key, we operate under the philosophy that the customer’s needs come first. Therefore, we work with highly trained customer-focused staff to deliver the best possible customer service to our existing and potential customers. We offer prompt answers to frequently asked questions and we provide all the necessary and relevant information to the customer to make the customer’s shopping experience seamless and hassle-free.
Why is good customer service important?
- Customer retention is less expensive than gaining new clients. Keeping your existing clients is less expensive and much easier than trying to get new ones. Therefore, if you have clients purchasing your products, keeping them happy is essential.
- Fewer problems when you offer good customer service. At Furnicraft we offer good customer service therefore, there are fewer problems for the customer, and fewer problems for us as a company. It is a win-win situation.
- Strengthens the brand- we offer great customer service to provide our customers with the best customer experience and to facilitate the strengthening of our brand.
- Great customer service means happy staff and happy customers. Therefore, we keep the staff that we employ for longer and the customers are happy to hear a familiar voice on the end of the phone rather than constantly turning over new staff members.
- Great customer service also promotes strong values and morals within the company. Our mission is to provide high value and excellent customer service as well as high-quality products at an affordable price.
Fast delivery is also key to the efficiency of a business, and we at Furnicraft offer very fast delivery. We don’t waste time, and we don’t wish to waste the time of the customer. Therefore, aside from offering excellent customer service, we also offer very fast delivery to ensure that the customer receives the items they have purchased in a prompt and timely manner.
At Furnicraft, we offer a wealth of experience in the furniture retail business. Our products are very high quality, and our customer service unmatched. These are just some of the reasons why you should purchase your office furniture from Furnicraft.